Verb(1) put into a proper or systematic order(2) make arrangements for(3) plan, organize, and carry out (an event(4) set (printed matter(5) arrange attractively(6) adapt for performance in a different way(7) arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
(1) Pour the custard batter into the prepared ramekins and arrange some crepe squares on top.(2) Alternative accommodation will be available for those who need it - please contact us in advance to arrange it.(3) Hardwick airfield is on private property, so you need to arrange your visit in advance.(4) Carlow Tourism arrange host family accommodation for a number of language schools who organise for foreign students to travel to Carlow during the year.(5) An airline which no longer operates has no obligation to arrange return flights or accommodation for its passengers.(6) Kerry County Council, meanwhile, has been urged to arrange block insurance to provide public liability cover for ponymen operating in the Gap.(7) The second important detail is to arrange accommodation in advance.(8) Bring your own scuba gear, or have Joan arrange rental equipment in advance.(9) They also run their own executive committee, produce their own business plan and arrange fund-raising events.(10) The three doctors will prioritise cases and arrange pre-operative appointments to ensure that the surgery will take place next month.(11) they hoped to arrange a meeting(12) They are just prepared to arrange transport for us to get back home.(13) People intending to come are asked to call Mrs Nicholson in advance so that the organisers can arrange appropriate catering.(14) In the evening, the organisers hope to arrange a dinner and cabaret at West Lavington Manor, when some of the performers from the afternoon concert will be singing.(15) We're hoping to re arrange the event for later in the spring should water levels in the beck return to normal.(16) Sorry, but I cannot accept bids from outside of the UK, not unless you are prepared to arrange collection yourself and are fully aware of the costs involved.
(1) arrange for :: hooponopono no ka
(2) arrange a meeting :: hooponopono, i ka halawai
(3) arrange an appointment :: hooponopono, i ka manawa
(4) arrange with :: hooponopono me
(5) arrange in pairs :: hoʻonohonoho i ka hui
(6) arrange in groups :: hoʻonohonoho i nā pūʻulu
1. order ::
2. organize ::
3. adapt ::
ke hakuloli i
4. stage ::
ke kahua me
5. set ::
6. fix up ::
8. format ::
9. coiffe ::
1. derange ::
2. disarrange ::
3. disarray ::
4. disorder ::
5. rumple ::
6. upset ::
arrange, arranged, arranges, arranging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We'll ARRANGE for her to move in across the
hall so he can pathetically moon over her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Wow. You can really ARRANGE that?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
I rebelled against the crown
to ARRANGE your marriage to Sansa Stark.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
Fring was able to ARRANGE...
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
No, we must ARRANGE better terms
with the Iron Bank.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
English to Hawaiian Dictionary: arrange
Meaning and definitions of arrange, translation in Hawaiian
language for arrange with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of arrange in Hawaiian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'arrange'
What arrange means in Hawaiian, arrange meaning
in Hawaiian, arrange
definition, examples and pronunciation
of arrange in Hawaiian language.